Your liaison is a librarian who works with faculty with a specific CCBC school. A librarian liaison connects faculty peers with library collections, resources, services and information literacy concepts.
Librarian liaisons serve as your primary contact point for all library-related questions, as well as:
· Instruction: Collaborate to incorporate and teach information literacy concepts all class modalities
· Collection: Connect school faculty with collection resources to strengthen course objectives
· OER: Locate OER materials and assist in their development for use in courses
· Pedagogy: Support faculty in creation of course-related learning objects and research assignments
· Student success: Develop relationships with faculty and students to cultivate student success
To accomplish these goals, liaison librarians communicate and meet with individual faculty or small faculty teams and attend department or school meetings.
Language and Literacy
Arts and Communication
Wellness, Education, Social and Behavioral Sciences
School of Business,Technology, and Law
Mathematics and Science