A Library Liaison is a librarian who works with faculty within a specific CCBC school. The Library Liaison connects faculty peers with library collections, resources, services and information literacy concepts.
· Develop relationships with faculty and students to cultivate student success
· Collaborate to incorporate and teach information literacy concepts in face-to-face and online classes
· Connect school faculty with collection resources to strengthen course objectives
· Locate OER materials and assist in their development for use in courses
· Support faculty in creation of course-related learning objects and research assignments
To accomplish these goals, liaison librarians communicate and meet with individual faculty, small faculty teams, and attend department or school meetings.
School of Liberal Arts
School of Wellness, Social & Behavioral Sciences
School of Business, Education, Criminal Justice, and Law
School of Technology, Art and Design
School of Health Professions
School of Math and Science
Continuing Education & ACDV