Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Login to the CCBC OneCard portal using your CCBC username and password.
- Click “Add Cash” to load funds onto your OneCard using a Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express. Please note: If your payment is returned for any reason, the amount of the returned payment as well as a $25 Non-Sufficient Funds charge will be added to your student account.
- Select “CCBC Bucks” as the balance, enter your email and the deposit amount and click “Continue.”
- Select your payment method and complete your transaction.
- In the CCBC OneCard mobile app, tap “Manage Account.”
- Then tap “Account Control.”
- In the options window, select deposit.
- Follow the directions for Online payment above.
- The CCBC Bursar's Office will accept cash payments or check payment for CCBC Bucks.
- Check payments are subject to a 5 business day hold. Credit card payments are accepted online or through the mobile app.