1. How does student printing work?
Every currently enrolled student is provided a set dollar amount on their OneCard for printing. Funds are deposited on the first day of each semester for credit students or the start of a course for non-credit continuing education students. You can use printing funds at any computer across the college or from personal devices when printing to designated student printing locations.
2. Does CCBC give any free-prints?
You will receive the following dollar amounts on your OneCard listed under Print Credit based on the number of billable hours or contact hours you are taking at CCBC.
3. How much does it cost to print?
Single sided printing:
4. How do I print to a Student Printer?
See the handout below.
5. Can I Print from my Laptop?
Yes, you can print from any device over WiFi. See the instructions below!